My Splash Pad 12 Nozzle Fresh Water To Drain Kit
If you do not want to maintain a recirculation system, our freshwater to drain or bypass system would be the kit for your daycare, dog facility, parks and recreation department, etc. The freshwater to drain DIY kit is no different from a child drinking from a water fountain, so it is safe with no added chemicals. Our kit systems and water play features are Made in America, in Northeast Ohio! Please take a look at our other unique extras, such as our above-ground features to add to your kit for even more fun!
My Splash Pad 12 Nozzle Kit Includes:
- 12 My Splash Pad 2½” diameter housings with a Lifetime warranty!
- 12 My Splash Pad adjustable Aqua-Arc spray nozzles with a Lifetime warranty!
- 12 My Splash Pad adjustable Aqua-Fan spray nozzles with a Lifetime warranty!
- 12 My Splash Pad adjustable Aqua-Triple spray nozzles with a Lifetime warranty!
- 12 My Splash Pad nozzle tools with a Lifetime warranty!
- 3-1” solenoid manifold with a 1-year warranty
- Electronic Control box with a 1-year warranty
- 3-1” Ball Valves with a 1-year warranty!
- 11” X 11” Drain Box with a 1-year warranty!
- Installation manual
Prebuilt Vault Assembly Option
If you select this option, we prebuild an in-ground vault custom to your kit to secure and house your freshwater-to-drain splash pad components like ball valves, solenoids, and winterizing fittings.
This is installed flush in the ground to the splash pad surroundings and grade of the yard to keep everything safe and avoid trip hazards.
Bollard Activator Option
Our Bollard Activator Option is a system with a control box to help conserve water by having your splash pad run from 10 AM–7 PM for a certain duration of time (5 minutes) and will shut off after the allotted time until the sensor is reactivated by touching the stem. For example, if there is inclement weather and no one is playing on the splash pad, then it will not turn on and help save water.
This option includes the bollard activator color of your choice, feature base, rubber gasket, 8 bolts and washers, 1 sensor installed inside of cap of the stem and tested with the control box, and the control box combined with the solenoid control box that comes with the original kit.
Water Play Features
Shop our above-ground water play features like our Alligator, Fire Hydrant, Ladybug, Umbrella, and Single Dump Bucket to bring even more water to your splash pad!